the miracle for the SBMRMTCMD and
CRTDDMF commands on both sides.
There is a lot of information but
I am afraid from a long try-and-
error process.

Thanks,
Zvi

--- Michael Ryan <michaelrtr@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Need more information I think. I'm assuming that the
target computers
are all System i. Are they all TCP/IP connected? And
SNA? You can
basically do it one of two ways: Establish an AnyNet
connection
between the System i systems (<rant>this wording
sucks....anything
rather than i as a name </rant> that will allow you
to run SNA
applications over TCP/IP, or configure DDM over
TCP/IP. Use the first
option - AnyNet - if you also need SNADS and
passthru and such. Use
the second technique if you just need to make files
available. There's
a lot of discussion in the archives.