From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Philipp Rusch
Sent: Sat 1/27/2007 4:43 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Attaching a 3995 library to a model 520

Hi *all,

we switched from a model 810 to a new 520 system and want
to use the (newer) SCSI controller 5702 instead of the 2749.
The second port of our 5702 is free, we wonder about the type
of cable you need to go to the 3995-C40, if it is possible at all ?
Maybe an interposer is needed ... ?

Thanks for any help,
Philipp