Perform a DUMPOBJ against a user profile.  User profiles can hold a lot
of information that get deleted when you delete the profile.  User
Profile object can be very large.  I would un-install all software
except the base OS, delete all user profiles you can, including Q*
profiles.  Create as many jobs writing to files as necessary to crash
your system.  Re-boot and run the record update program to wipe your
data.  Now do the scratch install of the OS, say 5 times.  Once you have
the basic OS installed, Repeat.

Christopher Bipes
Information Services Director
CrossCheck, Inc.