From: midrange-l-bounces+jmichael.smith=certegy.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces+jmichael.smith=certegy.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of rob@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, January 05, 2007 12:44 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: FTP question

Oh, I see.  A few ways jump to mind.
1 - Test the snot out of all the 3 user id's previously discussed and see
what gets logged to QAUDJRN and see if that is doable.
2 - See if you can get really weird and use the ifs exit point for
/qsys.lib/mylib.lib/upload.file
3 - When ever some does the put fire off a job to batch that waits until
it is not locked and then processes it.  For example, the ftp exit point
is fired just prior to executing the put command.  If you approve it,
you'd then submit your job.  Then that would be it for the exit point. The
submitted job would have to wait until the lock is released.  After all,
it may take a few minutes for the file to transfer.  Then it could process
it accordingly.  I'd probably use this option.

Group Dekko Services, LLC
Dept 01.073
PO Box 2000
Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755
http://www.dekko.com

jmichael.smith@xxxxxxxxxxx
01/05/2007 11:39 AM
Please respond to

midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
RE: FTP question

The intent is to remove the QUOTE command from this process.

Michael