Alan - SQL knows for diddly about DDM - it cannot use DDM files. Also, any SQL statement runs on one and only one system at a time - even if you have multiple connections, you can have only 1 active.

What about using remote journaling? This could replicate changes as they happen. Just a thought.

SQL is not made for system maintenance and object creation in the way you are describing it = IMO

Merry Christmas!
Vern