I suspect it's some sort of anomoly of trying to send from a V5R2 to
V5R4.
I created an empty library called QSYS2924 on both the V5R2 and V5R4
system.

It indeed did get rid of the CPF2110 (Level 40 error)
But in the ops navigator still completes to a status of "error"
Although it seems to copy all the data over just fine.

As we will only have our V5R2 system for another month or so.
And the V5R2 system and the V5R4 system are literally 20 feet from each
other.

I can just save to tape.....vary off the tape on V5R2.....attach to V5R4
system
And restore.

Just thought this would prove faster...and it certainly is.
But something just doesn't make me sleep well at night with
The fact it says "error".

Jim Norbut
Systems Administrator
Grubb & Ellis Company