Nah, probably only until I can get my AARP card (3.5 yrs)

On 11/27/06, pnelson@xxxxxxxxxx <pnelson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sorry to hear that Mark. Of course, this project will probably take until
you're 60 something, so it's maybe not a bad thing.   J/K
--

Paul Nelson
Arbor Solutions, Inc.

"Mark Allen" <scprideandms@xxxxxxxxx>
11/27/2006 05:54 PM
Please respond to

"Midrange Systems Technical Discussion" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: Updating files from the web

nope a 40 something year old ex-CIO who decided it ain't worth the money,
so
now I am back to being a techie and just beginning the "fight" to move us
a Windows .NET platform (600K+ just for the software........)

On 11/27/06, DeLong, Eric <EDeLong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> You became a 30-something CIO?
>
> <GDR>
> Eric

Alberta
> > perhaps?  :-)
> >
> > Steve

mailing
> > list
> > >Before posting, please take a moment to review the archives
> > >at http://archive.midrange.com/midrange-l.
> >
> > --
> > list
> >

> > --