From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ingvaldson, Scott
Sent: Monday, November 20, 2006 10:54 AM
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: i5-520+ - Performance

I will add that we have been a very satisfied Performance Navigator
customer for years.

They offer a free download of Performance Navigator that allows you to
start collecting data immediately, so you will have a history of your
system if and when you do buy the tool.  The trial version lets you see
some CPU info and some other data, and the rest of the features are
grayed out.  Midrange Performance Group has also been very good about
giving out 30 day trial keys so that you can test the full version.  The
data is stored in a "compressed" format.  My Perfomance Navigator
library has 3+ years of data in 248 MB of space vs. QPFRDATA, which
holds 30 days worth of data using about 10 GB.

Regards,

Scott Ingvaldson
iSeries System Administrator
GuideOne Insurance Group