Since you were able to handle the Lic Agreements, the system should let
you verify the catalog now.
_____________________
Kirk Goins
Systems Engineer, Manage Inc.
IBM Certified in i5 Solution Sales,
i5 Technical Solutions Expert V5R4,
iSeries Multiple Systems Administrator V5R3,
Systems Expert - i5 LPAR Technical Solutions V5R3

Office 503-353-1721 x106 Cell 503-577-9519
kirkg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx   www.manageinc.com

Email Response Times:
Same Day Maybe, Next Day Probably

"Steve McKay" <steve.mckay@xxxxxxxxxxx>
11/07/2006 02:26 PM
Please respond to

midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
Re: No 5722999 on V5R4 upgrade CDs??

Ended up deleting the LICPGM list in "Work with licensed programs for
target
release" and creating a new one by "Generate list from  1. Distribution
Media".  All appears OK now . . . but I'm going to delete and reload my
image catalog before upgrading.