From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Steve McKay
Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2006 2:47 PM
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: DST Helper

So, if I'm not syncing to an external time source, do I still have to
change
the time on V5R3+   ??

I have a CLP which I used on V5R2 to change QHOUR to QHOUR - 1 in the
fall .
. . it used to change QUTCOFFSET also but I have removed that for V5R3 .
. .
Is V5R3 now smart enough to change the time by itself?

Thanks,

Steve