        From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of
Ashok.Dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Sent: Fri 10/13/2006 6:28 AM
        To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
        Subject: iSeries Support Question

        Hello all,
        does anyone know of any benchmarking or best practice regarding number
of
        system admin. staff required per system?
        Eg. is the ratio 5 systems/sysadmin, or 9 systems per sysadmin, etc.

        thanks
        Ashok

list

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are proprietary and intended
solely
for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have
received this e-mail in error please notify the sender. Please note that any
or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of ITT, Inc. The recipient should check
this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses. ITT accepts
no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail.