Thanks .. this is excellent.  I am going to try it with the July cume this
weekend; the binaries are downloading right now.

I have a couple of conclusions; please let me know if they are not correct.

1 -- all of the steps until the INSPTF can be done anytime.
2 -- for the cume, the INSPTF should be done at a time when an IPL can be
performed.  It may take a while.
3 -- the ADDIMGCLGE must be done for each binary file, and it must be done
in the sequence that the binary files should be processed.  That sequence is
the sequence (PTF_1, PTF_2 ... ) that IBM specifies via the names of the
files.
4 -- Due to the binary file sequencing, the INSPTF will end up processing
the fixes in the proper order (?HIPER, Group, DB, etc.).

Is this making sense?