I'm having some trouble using the Apache upload classes.  I'm getting a
Permission denied on the target directory, but I'm not quite sure what user
profile I need to allow access.  I'm guessing QEJBSVR, but I wanted to try
the nifty object auditing capabilities of the operating system.

I'm on a V5R2 box, and I do CHGAUD to the folder.  Then I go to display the
audit entries using DSPAUDJRNE and I get an exception telling me that
QAUDJRN is not found.

Obviously I've missed a step.  It's a little more difficult here because I
don't have *SECADM on this machine so I have to go through someone else and
I'm trying to reduce their time spent on this, so I'd like to do all the
research before I do this again.  I'm going to read through the Backup and
Recovery manual on the topic, but I was wondering if anybody had any
pointers?

Joe