Just ust STRDBG, on an ILE pgm that is interactive

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]Namens Bob O.
Verzonden: maandag 2 oktober 2006 14:56
Aan: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Onderwerp: RE: Convert to RPG400

I just wanted to do some testing.  Using the Interactive source debugger
with RPG400 programs, I couldn't use the RPGIV program.  I was getting an
invalid source type error (of couse).  I found the error anyway.  Sombody
was passing it 20060931.  I didn't catch that for a few minutes (only 30
days in September).  Thanks for all you help!