Thanks for the reply. Yes I am losing  i.e some information in the right most
column of my report is not printing :(. It is also not printing folded as such

  Do I need to load different paper size?. And One more thing I try this
command

  CHGWTR WTR(PRT123) FORMTYPE(*ALL)

  and thereafter no error message prompts. But I kept on losing the data in my
right most column.

  Will WRKDEVD DEVD(PRT123) and then Option 2 - Chanhe to Change the Form
Identifier will help? As I do not have the access to change, I am just hoping
changing the font size through this will resolve my problem once I get the
approval from my security admin.

  All your help and advice in this are appreciated. Thank you!.

Pete Helgren <Pete@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  "I" to ignore is a dangerous option if you really DO have a different
form for 'ACCT_STMT'. The printer will never know that the new form has
been loaded so that a future print job may just go ahead and print on
whatever form you are using. This is VERY dangerous when using check stock.

I doubt you are losing data but if you really don't plan to prompt for a
true change of forms, then don't include the form type as part of your
printer override. Just print it to the *STD type.

What data do you think you are losing? Why not just answer "G", and see
what the results are (this is what should happen in production anyway).

Pete Helgren

Sivakumar Kanagavel wrote:
I am receiving this error message whenever I try to pint a soolfile through a
writer (printer session). Any idea why this error message appears. I check
printer is fine and working. If I reply the message with 'I', the sool is
printing but losing some data. If anyone has experienced the same issue,
please help. Thanks.

Additional Message Information

Message ID . . . . . . : CPA3394 Severity . . . . . . . : 99
Message type . . . . . : Inquiry
Date sent . . . . . . : 09/28/06 Time sent . . . . . . : 18:37:39

Message . . . . : Load form type 'ACCT_STMT' device PRT123 writer PRT123.
(G B I H R C)
Cause . . . . . : The file on output queue PRT123 in library QUSRSYS
requires form type 'ACCT_STMT' to be loaded on device PRT123. The form type
for the file was all blanks when '' appears as the form type.
Possible choices for replying to message . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :
G -- Begin processing the current file after loading the form type.
B -- Begin processing the current file after loading and aligning the form
type (no alignment message is sent - same as option 1 on System/36).
I -- Ignore the request to load the form type. Print the file on the
current formtype (same as option 0 on System/36).
More...
Type reply below, then press Enter.
Reply . . . .

F3=Exit F6=Print F9=Display message details
F10=Display messages in job log F12=Cancel F21=Select assistance level

-Sivakumar.