Glenn,

I used to live in Phoenix and visited the Canyon during just about every season of the year (when friends dropped in that's naturally where they wanted to go). There is no "right" temperature at the Canyon; I've frozen my tutu off up there in August. It is further north and at a much higher elevation that Phoenix. In October wear a moderate -to- heavy coat, as opposed to a light jacket which should do in the summer.

Don't forget the Painted Desert when you're there. It is, in my opinion, more interesting than the Canyon.

        * Jerry C. Adams
*IBM System i5/iSeries Programmer/Analyst
B&W Wholesale Distributors, Inc.* *
voice
        615.995.7024
fax
        615.995.1201
email
        jerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:jerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Glenn Ericson wrote:

Dave
the price for the fall 2006 IBM System i Tech conference in Las Vegas is $1895 for 4 1/2 days

What is the temperature range is late October up near Sedona, AZ?
Going to see Grand Canyon  Area , hopefully at the  right temperature..

Glenn Ericson