Hi folks, I want to print out the authorities for all files in a directory and
it's subdirectories.
When I use DSPAUT OBJ('aib/*') OUTPUT(*PRINT) I get a msg that says  More than
one name matches pattern (at the bottom of the screen).  How could I display
all the files from aib to print?

                                  Select Object

 Directory  . . . . :   /aib

 Type option, press Enter.
   1=Select

 Opt  Object link
      previous
      frommassaib.d0918.t122010.pgp
      frommassaib.d0914.t150002
      frommassaib.d0914.t150002.pgp
      C35AIBSP.d0906.t190236.asc
      frommassaib.d0905.t123456.pgp
      frommassaib.d0901.t123627
      C35AIBSP.d0831.t191043
      C35AIBSP.d0830.t190936.asc
      C35AIBSP.d0830.t190936
      frommassaib.d0830.t103405.pgp
      frommassaib.d0830.t123456
                                                                        More...
 F3=Exit   F11=Display type   F12=Cancel   F22=Display entire field

 More than one name matches pattern.

AOL Mail and more.