I would either use the RTVDSKINF and PRTDSKINF cmds to 1st collect and
then print that data or do a GO DISKTASKS and then use options #1 and #2
to do the samething.  This can be a long running and can be a little disk
intensive so you may want to do this in the evening.

_____________________
Kirk Goins
Systems Engineer, Manage Inc.
IBM Certified i5 Solution Sales
IBM Certified iSeries Solutions Expert
Office 503-353-1721 x106 Cell 503-577-9519
kirkg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx   www.manageinc.com

Email Response Times:
Same Day Maybe, Next Day Probably

"Albert York" <albertyork@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: midrange-l-bounces+kirkg=manageinc.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
09/18/2006 03:34 PM
Please respond to

midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
DASD filling up

I have two systems which are identical in every way. They are set up so
they provide load balancing and redundancy. They have been working well
for the last two tears.

Now, for some reason, one system shows DASD use 20%  higher than the
other one (about 10 GB). I have looked at every object on the system and
I cannot find any signifigent differences. It happened after the last IPL
(Sunday).

One system is at 66% and the other is at 86%. Can anyone tell me where to
look for the extra 20%?

Thanks,

Albert York.