Thanks for the info Bill,

To me it looks like another attempt to get another online community (AS/400,
iSeries, System i5) started.  Common tried this last spring at the
conference, and gave away shirts to get people to sign up.

I want to see this take off, and have support from IBM, Common and the
community.  My concern, which I expressed last time they tried this, is -
how many online communities can we support?  I have enough trouble keeping
up with the Midrange.com lists traffic, and I try to keep my hand in with
the community(s) that some of the magazine publishers support.

I only have so much time to spare to an online community, and if  there is a
great benefit to me, then I'm in.  So far, since last spring, every time I
have gone online to the COMMON community, no one is there, and very little
traffic has been there.

Good idea, could be a great resource to advertise this platform of ours.  I
will be keeping an eye on the site, and see what develops.