I have a Logical file over a Physica that has about 30 members. When I copy the
Physical into my lib, as follows:
  CPYF FROMFILE(DLIB/MLP01) TOFILE(LLIB/MLP01) FROMMBR(*ALL) TOMBR(*FRO
MMBR) MBROPT(*REPLACE)

  then I create the logical w/ max members.

  WHen I  call the program from my library, I get an error:

  Message . . . . :   File L01 in library *LIBL with member *N not found.
Cause . . . . . :   The file was not opened.  The reason code is 06. The
  reason codes and their meanings are as follows:
    01 - The library does not exist.
    02 - The file does not exist.  The library does exist.
    03 - The file does not exist.  The library specified as *LIBL.
    04 - The member was saved with storage freed.
    05 - The member does not exist.  The file does exist.
    06 - The file does not have any members.
    10 - The member on the remote system is not found.
    14 - The member was saved with storage freed on the remote system.
    15 - The member on the remote system does not exist.  The file does exist.

  Yet, when I call this program from the prod. lib, there is no such problem.

  In each case I am calling the RPG directly.

  Perhaps someone could point out what steps are missing here?

  Thanks,
  Mike