Michael,

Check this Redbook:

SG24-7258-00
The Ins and Outs of XML and DB2 for i5/OS

It is not exactly a primer on XML BUT it gives a nice overview of XML as it
applies to DB2 and iSeries.

Regards,

Luis Rodriguez

message: 9
date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 17:45:50 -0400
from: "Michael Ryan"
subject: Re: XML Book

Thanks William...I've used other Wrox books before...they're pretty good.
Looks like a trip to Borders is in my future.