Charles - thanks for your reply.
When you say "It sounds like you may be wanting something to occur while
the user is typing", that is correct, and I realize that would be almost
impossible, BUT some past questions that have been posed, I have thought of
as being impossible, this e-mail group has proven me to be wrong too many
times for me not to consider posting this question.

Alan