In my SHOWIP programs
http://home.columbus.rr.com/jbmmdietz/iseries.html

there is  IPCONNSTS which uses the APIs except for QtocRtvNetCnnDta.

you should be able to google that and find and example.

The source is included and maybe you could modify it to see the data you
want.
If you do and want to share that code I will include it.

         TCP/IP Connection Status for Address  192.168.x.xxx
F-5 to Refresh F-3/F-12 to exit
Loc Port  Rmt Port  Bytes In  Bytes Out  Conn State  Local Ip Address
    23     1397        4284      265067  Established  192.168.xxx.xxx
    23     1399         159         124  Established  192.168.xxx.xxx

This is my telnet session and its associated printer session .

Bryan Dietz
Aktion Associates

"i want an i"