I just received the media for our V5R3 to V5R4 upgrade.  Checking the
media labels contents list it shows the first CD should be I_BASE_01
Licensed Internal Code for i5/OS.  The media I received has two such
CDs.

The first one is marked:  I_BASE_01

System_i5

i5/OS

5722-SS1 R04M00

Licensed Machine Code RS 540-B

I_BASE_01

The second one is marked:  I_BASE_01

System i5

i5/OS

R04M00

Licensed Machine C'd RS 540-C

MFG ID: M0039

I_BASE_01

What's up with the two slightly different CDs when the documentation on
IBM's iSeries Information Center, Version 5 Release 4 only lists one?

NOTE: This electronic message and attachment(s), if any, contains information
which is intended solely for the designated recipient(s).  Unauthorized
disclosure, copying, distribution, or other use of the contents of this message
or attachment(s), in whole or in part, is prohibited without the express
authorization of the sender of this message.