Hi Marvin

This is a CL that I use to automate data sends from programs, feel free to
adapt it:

             PGM        PARM(&EMAIL &FILE &LIB &PGM)

             DCL        VAR(&EMAIL)   TYPE(*CHAR) LEN(80)

             DCL        VAR(&WMAIL)   TYPE(*CHAR) LEN(82)

             DCL        VAR(&FILE)    TYPE(*CHAR) LEN(10)

             DCL        VAR(&LIB)     TYPE(*CHAR) LEN(10)

             DCL        VAR(&PGM)     TYPE(*CHAR) LEN(10)

             DCL        VAR(&DOC)     TYPE(*CHAR) LEN(12)

             DCL        VAR(&USER)    TYPE(*CHAR) LEN(10)

             DCL        VAR(&MSG)     TYPE(*CHAR) LEN(512)

             DCL        VAR(&MSGDTA)  TYPE(*CHAR) LEN(512)

             DCL        VAR(&CRLF)    TYPE(*CHAR) LEN(2) VALUE(X'0D25')

/* First, create a folder for the user to store the file in...
*/

             RTVJOBA    USER(&USER)

             CRTFLR     FLR(EMAIL) TEXT('Files for Emailing')

             MONMSG     MSGID(CPF8A18)

             CRTFLR     FLR(&USER) INFLR(EMAIL) TEXT('Temporary +

                          folder for emailing')

             MONMSG     MSGID(CPF8A18)

/* Next, copy the Database File to an Import (CSV) file...
*/

             CRTPF      FILE(QTEMP/STMF) RCDLEN(2048) SIZE(*NOMAX)

             MONMSG     MSGID(CPF7302)

             CPYTOIMPF  FROMFILE(&LIB/&FILE) TOFILE(QTEMP/STMF) +

                          MBROPT(*REPLACE) RCDDLM(*EOR)

/* And then copy it to the "newly" created folder...
*/

             CHGVAR     VAR(&DOC) VALUE(&PGM *TCAT '.CSV')

             CPYTOPCD   FROMFILE(QTEMP/STMF) TOFLR(&USER) +

                          TODOC(&DOC) REPLACE(*YES)

/* Now we should be in a position to email it using the SNDDST command...
*/

             CHGVAR     VAR(&MSGDTA) VALUE(&CRLF *CAT &DOC)

             RTVMSG     MSGID(MSG0001) MSGF(AUKMSGF) +

                          MSGDTA(&MSGDTA) SECLVL(&MSG)

             SNDDST     TYPE(*DOC) TOINTNET((&EMAIL)) DSTD('Download +

                          Request') MSG(&MSG) DOC(&DOC) FLR(&USER)

             MONMSG     MSGID(CPF0000)

             ENDPGM

I use a message file to hold the text I want to include in the body of the
email:

Message identifier . . . . . . . > MSG0001       Name

Message file . . . . . . . . . . > AUKMSGF       Name

  Library  . . . . . . . . . . . >   AUKGPL      Name, *LIBL, *CURLIB

First-level message text . . . .   'Download File Email Message (see 2nd
Level
ext)'

Second-level message text  . . .   'Dear User,&1&1Please find attached the
download file &2 as requested.&1&1Regards,&1&1System Administrator.'

Severity code  . . . . . . . . .   0             0-99, *SAME

Message data fields formats:
  Data type  . . . . . . . . . .   *CHAR         *SAME, *NONE, *QTDCHAR...
  Length . . . . . . . . . . . .   2             Number, *VARY
  *VARY bytes or dec pos . . . .   0             Number

  Data type  . . . . . . . . . .   *CHAR         *QTDCHAR, *CHAR, *HEX...
  Length . . . . . . . . . . . .   12            Number, *VARY
  *VARY bytes or dec pos . . . .   0             Number

Hope it helps

Jonathan