Mark,

If it is an eternal PRTF you can do CHGPRTF OUTPUT(*USRPRF), but any output
of that user may be directed to that OUTQ.

I think put the SPLF in an dummy OUTQ and have an OUTQ monitor direct the
output to the right OUTQ/printer, using some data from the SPLF itself
(RTVSPLFA). to monitor an OUTQ you can use a DTAQ.

Just a thought.

Regards,
Carel Teijgeler.