Apparently our software support for HMC has lapsed and I need to get these
covered.  When I tried to open a pmr on it I was told that I no longer had
support.  Got transferred to entitlement.  After getting their abuse they
transferred me to sales.  Apparently IBM doesn't want to ever sell
anything because for two days in a row I stayed on hold for an hour or
more until hanging up.

Tried plan B.  Went to IBM.COM.  Clicked on Contact.  Since we have >1000
employees I selected their Large Enterprise number.  Got the "english as a
second language" lady with the music on hold that sounds like Sikh Rap.
Finally got transferred to someone who spoke English.  Was told that they
would look it up and call me back in 15 minutes.  (yeah right, ranks right
up there with "You don't need to write down my phone number - I'll shoot
you an email with my contact information".)

Guess I'll just give the BP a call and go that route.