From: Bob O. otis_the_cat@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 13:52:00 -0500
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: PROBLEM WITH OPNQRYF

   I can't seem to get this to work no matter what I do!!!

   I keep getting the following message in the job log.

   CPF9899
   Missing operand on expression in QRYSLT parameter.

   QSYS/OPNQRYF FILE((DOR400/GLTRAN))  QRYSLT('GTBDTE *EQ '  *CAT  &BOOK
   *CAT  ' +
   *AND GTACCT *EQ 3120 +
   *AND GTSOUR *EQ ''BI'' +
   *AND GTDIV *EQ *DIV *OR +