My text file has multiple record formats and I wish to not to create a
file just for this first record.

Peter Vidal
PALL Corporation / SR Programmer Analyst, IT Development Group
10540 Ridge Rd., Ste 203, New Port Richey, FL 34654-5111
http://www.pall.com

"Knowledge is power. "
Sir Francis Bacon (1561-1626), Religious Meditations, Of Heresies, 1597

"Holden Tommy" <Tommy.Holden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
08/16/2006 02:47 PM
Please respond to Midrange Systems Technical Discussion