Ouch! Vern got "binged"... So, show us...

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mark Allen
Sent: Tuesday, August 08, 2006 12:37 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: IFS command line tools question

*Vhamberg wrote: "I wish it were as simple as WRKSPLF, where you can put
a 2 on multiple items, then put the changes on the command line once,
then hit Enter and bah-dah-bing!!"*

I wish that I didn't keep running into "seasoned" *<insert name-du-jour
for IBM midrange here>* professionals who did NOT you could do this (or
*<insert other commands here>* and are amazed at my brilliance when I
show them.