Well, I just copied a table from Word that contains the Audit Events
that exist, and the ones that we have chosen to track. This is based on
Carol Woodbury and Patrick Botz's book, "Expert's Guide to OS/400 &
i5/OS Security".

Unfortunately, all the formatting dropped out, but you should still be
able to make out the items we are currently auditing. They will be the
ones with the "X" on the right.

Audit Events    Audit Values    Currently Audited
Authority failure events        *AUTFAIL        X
Object create operations        *CREATE X
Object delete operations        *DELETE X
Actions that affect a job       *JOBDTA
APPN filtering violations       *NETCMN
Object move and rename operations       *OBJMGT
Office mail actions and system distribution directory changes   *OFCSRV
Optical functions       *OPTICAL
Use of adopted authority        *PGMADP
Integrity violations    *PGMFAIL
Print functions *PRTDTA
Restore operations      *SAVRST X
Security tasks (*see below)     *SECURITY       X
Service tasks   *SERVICE        X
Spooled file operations *SPLFDTA
System Management tasks *SYSMGT

In release V5R3 of the operating system, a large number of additional
possible values have been added, letting us subset the types of security
auditing performed. For V5R3 and beyond, the "Security tasks" audit
event will be as follows:

Audit Events    Audit Values    Currently Audited
Security-related configuration is audited       *SECCFG X
Use of directory service functions is audited   *SECDIRSRV
Use of interprocess communications is audited   *SECIPC
Events associated with Network Authentication Service ticket
verification are audited        *SECNAS
Runtime functions associated with changes of an object are audited
*SECRUN X
Events associated with secure socket descriptors are audited    *SECSCKD

Events associated with the use of user-profile verification events are
audited *SECVFY
Events associated with use of validation-list object entries are audited
*SECLDL
Basic network events are audited        *NETBAS
Events associated with cluster or cluster resource group operations are
audited *NETCLU
Events associated with network failures are audited     *NETFAIL
Tasks associated with sockets are audited       *NETSCK

Hope it helps...

Dave