From: "Tom Jedrzejewicz" <tomjedrz@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Midrange Systems Technical Discussion" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 24. juli 2006 19:46
Subject: Re: Specific printer situation advice

On 7/24/06, Darrell A Martin <DMartin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Greetings:

I have a Zebra TLP 2844-Z thermal label printer with 36-pin Centronix
parallel and 9-pin serial connection ports. It will be used to print
labels using TL Ashford's Barcode/400 software ver. 2.7 running in OS/400
V5R2M0 with PTFs woefully outdated.

Have you contacted TL Ashford?  I have not used their product in a
couple of jobs, but I seem to remember their tech support being
reasonable helpful.

--
Tom Jedrzejewicz
tomjedrz@xxxxxxxxx