From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
AGlauser@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, July 21, 2006 3:31 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: Updated service program, but not seeing changes

Ah, I see ... so when I do a WRKJOB option 18 to show
activation groups,
'In Use' <> 'Active'.  That explains a lot of confusing
situations I've
come across.  Thanks Wilt.

Adam

midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 21/07/2006 03:01:04 PM:

Adam,

When using named activation groups, the activation group
remains active
until the job ends or the activation group is reclaimed.

You need to sign off and sign back on.

Or

RCLACTGRP MAIN

HTH,