From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Harvell, Joel
Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2006 1:43 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: SMTP Looping

This looks just like the problem I had on one of my remote sites.  Our
problem seems to have been the result of the internet connection to our
main office being out.  As a result the remote system could not route
mail because the connection was broken.

While researching the problem however, I came across this...

http://www-912.ibm.com/s_dir/slkbase.NSF/0/e775994f7dd0f9ad86256afd0067f
9a1?OpenDocument&ExpandSection=-1

Maybe it helps???

Joel B. Harvell