the wiha nut driver works great. long and thin, it gets at all the
bolts on the 170. ( I use the 7/32 size driver )

http://cgi.ebay.com/Wiha-8-Piece-Precision-Inch-Nut-Drivers_W0QQitemZ4461102606QQihZ001QQcategoryZ20769QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

-Steve

On 6/23/06, Bryan Dietz <BDietz@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/product.do?cat=Hand+Tools%2C+General+Purpose&pid=00943511000&vertical=TOOL&subcat=Sockets&BV_UseBVCookie=Yes

--or--

http://tinyurl.com/o8ntt

less than two bucks.....

_____________________________
Bryan Dietz
Aktion Associates

midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 06/23/2006 12:17:02 PM:

-> Larry Bolhuis <lbolhuis@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
-> > Piece o cake.
-> >
-> > 1) Git 'yer 5.5mm socket wrench . . .
->
-> Huh?!?
->
-> I got me a 5mm socket, a 6mm socket, and a 7/32", which is
-> somewhere in the middle, but I ain't never seen no 5.5mm
-> socket. Ain't never even heard of no half-millimeter
-> sizes.
->