Dear Brian,

  Second attempt. I forgot to change the subject heading from digest mode the
first time.

  If you are requesting the overlay via a printer file, you have some control
of the overlay's placement as outlined below:

   Front side overlay:
   Overlay  . . . . . . . . . . .   *NONE         Name, *NONE, *SAME
     Library  . . . . . . . . . .                 Name, *LIBL, *CURLIB
   Offset down  . . . . . . . . .                 0-57.790, *SAME
   Offset across  . . . . . . . .                 0-57.790, *SAME

The offsets can be up to 57.79 cm or 22.75 inches depending upon the UOM
selected.

  If you are using the DDS keyword OVERLAY, you are able to specify where the
overlay should be placed with positioning values.

  In either case, it is possible to move the overlay around on the page to get
it properly centered.

  HTH

  Best Regards,

  /Paul

message: 4
date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 15:02:36 -0400
from: Brian
subject: How can I adjust an overlay's page position?

How can I adjust the position an overlay is printed on the page? The overlay
was created from a TIFF image and covers nearly all of a letter size page.
I've tried adjusting the NO PRINT BOUNDRY tags on the workstation
customization object but still the image is runs off the right side of the
page by about a quarter of an inch. Any ideas?

Kind regards,

BJ

Paul Tykodi
Principal Consultant