From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jim Franz
Sent: Friday, June 9, 2006 10:45 AM
To: MIDRANGE-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: V5R3, SBMJOB, and CPD0050

I would suggest (as you said) this is very strange.
Something is not right about how this box is setup.
2 suggestions to check :
a. If the security audit log is turned on, review any entries around these
errors. The error msg does not indicate security, but error msg may not be
the real problem.

b. Compare the following with a working v5r3 system
    Job descriptions involved (all parms)
    subsystem descriptions, especially routing data
    class descriptions

Also - are you at V5R3 or V5R3M5 ?

I have had new i5 server, pre-loaded, coming with strange stuff IBM left on
machine from their tests.
Ruling out everything - this is not loaded with V5R3 pre-release cd's?

and call IBM Support if available.

Jim Franz