From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Peter Dow (ML)
Sent: Thursday, June 8, 2006 3:31 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: V5R3, SBMJOB, and CPD0050

Hi Francis,

Sounds like it's using System/38 naming conventions.  Did you at some
point call QCAEXEC instead of QCMD?

*Peter Dow* /
Dow Software Services, Inc.
909 793-9050
pdow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:pdow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> /

Lapeyre, Francis wrote:
No - the thing is that we restored this machine from our current
production
machine (at V5R1) for testing. The program exists in OBJECT in both
places.
It's the same program; hasn't been changed since 2001. And this showed up
with another job schedule entry - so I did a SBMJOB from the command line,
qualifying the library, and it fails on V5R3, but works on V5R1.

Francis Lapeyre
IS Dept. Programmer/Analyst
Stewart Enterprises, Inc.
E-mail: flapeyre@xxxxxxxx