I see that the LINE description still shows online at IPL *NO, so the
CHGLINETH command did not run ??

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Don Cavaiani
Sent: Thursday, June 08, 2006 6:12 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: TCP/IP tuning

The IPL went last night, but I am still showing only HALF Duplex?

Below is the modified CL which shows that it has been USED one time.  I
checked the logs, but nothing seems to indicate that there was an error
in any of the commands.

/********************************************************************/
     PGM
     MONMSG MSGID(CPF0000)
/**********************************************************************
     CHGLINETH  LIND(ETHLIN01) ONLINE(*YES) DUPLEX(*FULL)
     MONMSG MSGID(CPF0000)
     VRYCFG CFGOBJ(ETHLIN01) CFGTYPE(*LIN) STATUS(*ON)

/**********************************************************************

     STRSBS QSERVER
     STRSBS SBSD(QSYS/QCTL)
     STRSBS SBSD(AMESYS/QSPL)