Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 15:00:08 -0400
From: "Bonnie Lokenvitz" <BLokenvitz@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: 3rd Party iSeries Maintenance in Indiana
To: "Midrange Systems Technical Discussion" <midrange-
l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

We have a customer who has dropped his IBM hardware
maintenance and is
now in need of support.

Are there any 3rd party maintenance firms that do support in
Indiana?

His system has a failing device (2740 001 - storage
controller).

Thank you,

Bonnie Lokenvitz

 Technology Consulting Inc

 320.679.2599

--
This is the Midrange Systems Technical Discussion (MIDRANGE-