Many questions...

Have you used this keyword?

Yes, but since my target was to print color images (I find the grayscale
support using overlays and Ipds printing enough for most of my customers) so
I tested using Infoprint Server with the PDF option (via Email or just as
file)

Does it perform well?

Don't know, I didn't test it for performances.

Is it easy to implement?

Yes, especially if you respect the supported formats...

I didn't test all the options (color profiles, rotation, scaling...) but you
must be very carefull about: naming, path naming and authorisations.

HTH
Marco
--- Booth Martin <booth@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

This is a keyword I have never seen before.  In reading the manual, it
appears that it is useful for jpeg, PDF, and tiff files.

Have you used this keyword?  Does it perform well?  Is it easy to
implement?  You say it isn't perfect; have you any further comments
about that?  Has anyone else here used AFPRSC?  What were your results?

Marco, thank you for mentioning AFPRSC.

Marco Facchinetti wrote:
I don't know how to automate the proces but maybe you can also consider
the
DDS keyword AFPRSC. Not perfect but useful.

HTH
Marco

--- Booth Martin <booth@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Can one create a  .prn file automatically?

We are wondering if one can use a script, or some other method, to
create overlays without human interface?  The stumbling block seems to
be the creation of the .prn file with the afp printer.

Any ideas?