I'm sure someone will need this:

From:
http://www-306.ibm.com/software/awdtools/wdt400/about/howToOrder.html

Existing V5R3 5722-WDS customers, who have a current iSeries SW
Maintenance or SW Subscription contract and who wish to obtain the V6.0
workstation tools, may use the following no-charge feature numbers to
order the entitled V6.0 workstation tools:

To order IBM WebSphere Development Studio Client for iSeries V6.0, use
5722-WDS feature number 2656.
To order IBM WebSphere Development Studio Client Advanced Edition for
iSeries V6.0, use 5722-WDS feature number 2657.

Regards,

Scott Ingvaldson
iSeries System Administrator
GuideOne Insurance Group