Hi Pete-

Thanks for your response.  It's my understanding that the SQE "remembers"
plans (10,000-20,000 plans on V5R4) and shares them as required, so the same
SQL statement run five times with five different libraries should generate
five separate access plans.  But it's possible that embedded SQL isn't
designed to resolve schema at execution time and I'll have to decide if the
hard-coded library is a Wilbury or not.