This was ethernet at 100MB.  I previously fixed a duplex issue between a
PIX and a switch on this particular connection, so it's a good thing that I
did!

             "Carey Jeff -
             jcarey"
             <Jeff.Carey@acxio                                          To
             m.com>                    "Midrange Systems Technical
             Sent by:                  Discussion"
             midrange-l-bounce         <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
             s+chadb=wheeling-                                          cc
             nisshin.com@midra
             nge.com                                               Subject
                                       RE: FTP file size limitation?

             05/16/2006 04:37
             PM

             Please respond to
             Midrange Systems
                 Technical
                Discussion
             <midrange-l@midra
                 nge.com>

That good - well, my tests were with 650MB files, so I can see why a
bigger file might be better.

What was the link?  Ethernet or Virtual?  100MB or 1GB?

Jeff Carey
Acxiom Corp.
Phone: 630-944-0216
Fax:  630-944-8941
Pager: jeff_carey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Vote for me for COMMON Board of Directors:
http://www.common.org/about/carey.html