Your's: QUSLSPL(YourSpace:'SPLF0100' : '*ALL' : 'QEZJOBLOG *LIBL
':'*ALL':'*ALL')
Mine:   QUSLSPL(MYSPACE  :'SPLF0300' : SdUser : '*ALL'
:'*ALL':'*ALL':dsEC);

I was just checking your call with my call from RPGLE. I see one difference
being that you didn't use that last parm.  I'm not an expert. But is that
last one required?

Below is my program, if you'd like to look at it.  It works.  It lists all
the spoolfiles created by my userid. This is my own special program, so
there's some stuff in it that really isn't needed and it's not really all
that clean, but I think that you could follow it.

     H Option(*SrcStmt: *NoDebugIO)  DftActGrp(*No)
     H Bnddir('QC2LE')

     FBEFDS000@@CF   E             WORKSTN INDDS(Indicators)
     F                                     INFDS(Information)
     F                                     SFILE(S1:S1N)

     D GoCmd           PR            10i 0 ExtProc('system')
     D  CmdString                      *   Value
     D                                     Options(*String)

     D NullString      C                   -1
     D Success         C                   0

     D ReturnCode      S             10i 0

     D PgmInfo        SDS
     D  SdProgram              1     10
     D  @Parms                37     39  0
     D  @MsgID                40     46
     D  @JobName             244    253
     D  SdUser               254    263

     D QUSLSPL         PR                  extpgm('QUSLSPL')
      * required parameters
     D   UsrSpc                      20A   const
     D   Format                       8A   const
     D   UserName                    10A   const
     D   QualOutQ                    20A   const
     D   FormType                    10A   const
     D   UserData                    10A   const
      * optional group 1:
     D   ErrorCode                32766A   options(*nopass: *varsize)
      * optional group 2:
     D   QualJob                     26A   options(*nopass) const
     D   FieldKeys                   10I 0 options(*nopass: *varsize)
     D                                     dim(9999)
     D   NumFields                   10I 0 options(*nopass) const
      * optional group 3:
     D   AuxStgPool                  10I 0 options(*nopass) const
      * optional group 4:
     D   JobSysName                   8A   options(*nopass) const
     D   StartCrtDate                 7A   options(*nopass) const
     D   StartCrtTime                 6A   options(*nopass) const
     D   EndCrtDate                   7A   options(*nopass) const
     D   EndCrtTime                   6A   options(*nopass) const

     D QUSCRTUS        PR                  extpgm('QUSCRTUS')
     D   UsrSpc                      20A   const
     D   ExtAttr                     10A   const
     D   InitialSize                 10I 0 const
     D   InitialVal                   1A   const
     D   PublicAuth                  10A   const
     D   Text                        50A   const
     D   Replace                     10A   const
     D   ErrorCode                32766A   options(*nopass: *varsize)
     D QUSPTRUS        PR                  extpgm('QUSPTRUS')
     D   UsrSpc                      20A   const
     D   Pointer                       *
      *
     D QUSDLTUS        PR                  extpgm('QUSDLTUS')
     D   UsrSpc                      20A   const
     D   ErrorCode                32766A   options(*varsize)
      *
     D p_UsrSpc        s               *

     D dsLH            DS                   based(p_UsrSpc)
     D                                      qualified
     D   Filler1                    103A
     D   Status                       1A
     D   Filler2                     12A
     D   HdrOffset                   10I 0
     D   HdrSize                     10I 0
     D   ListOffset                  10I 0
     D   ListSize                    10I 0
     D   NumEntries                  10I 0
     D   EntrySize                   10I 0
     D p_Entry         s               *
     D dsSF            DS                   based(p_Entry)
     D                                      qualified
     D   JobName                     10A
     D   UserName                    10A
     D   JobNumber                    6A
     D   SplfName                    10A
     D   SplfNbr                     10I 0
     D   SplfStatus                  10I 0
     D   OpenDate                     7A
     D   OpenTime                     6A
     D   Schedule                     1A
     D   SysName                     10A
     D   UserData                    10A
     D   FormType                    10A
     D   OutQueue                    10A
     D   OutQueueLib                 10A
     D   AuxPool                     10I 0
     D   SplfSize                    10I 0
     D   SizeMult                    10I 0

     D   TotalPages                  10I 0
     D   CopiesLeft                  10I 0
     D   Priority                     1A
     D   Reserved                     3A

     D dsEC            DS                  qualified
     D  BytesProvided                10I 0 inz(%size(dsEC))
     D  BytesAvail                   10I 0 inz(0)
     D  MessageID                     7A
     D  Reserved                      1A
     D  MessageData                 240A

      * constants
      * ~~~~~~~~~
     D MYSPACE         c                   const('SPLFLIST  QTEMP     ')
     D Low             c
const('abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz')
     D Up              c
const('ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ')
      *
      *  Field Definitions.
      *  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
     D OutQName        ds
     D   OutQ                        10A   inz(*blanks)
     D   OutQLib                     10A   inz(*blanks)
      *
     D size            s             10I 0
     D S1N             s              8  0
     D iX              s              8  0
     D pos             s              4  0 inz(0)
     D pos1            s              4  0 inz(0)
     D CmdString       s          12500    inz(*blanks)
     D CmdLength       s             15  5 inz(0)
      *
     D IFSPDFName      s           2500    inz(*blanks)
     D IFSHTMName      s           2500    inz(*blanks)
     D JobInfo         s            256    inz(*blanks)
     D IFSFName        s            256    inz(*blanks)
     D FTPFName        s            256    inz(*blanks)
     D wSPLFName       s             10    inz(*blanks)
     D wJobName        s             10    inz(*blanks)
     D wUserData       s             10    inz(*blanks)
     D EMLSubject      s            256    inz(*blanks)
     D EMLMessage      s          15000    inz(*blanks)
     D EMLAddress      s            256    inz(*blanks)
     D TodayDoW        s              3    inz(*blanks)

     D SPLFDate        s               d   datfmt(*iso)
     D TodayDate       s               d   datfmt(*iso)
     D YesterDayDate   s               d   datfmt(*iso)
     D LastSaturday    s               d   datfmt(*iso)
     D LastFriDay      s               d   datfmt(*iso)
     D cYMDDate        s              6    inz(*blanks)
      *
     D ProgramName     s             10    inz(*blanks)
     D FormName        s             10    inz(*blanks)

     D View1           DS            50
     D  V1USRD                       10    OverLay(View1:01)
     D  V1STAT                        4    OverLay(View1:13)
     D  V1PAGE                        5    OverLay(View1:19)
     D  V1COPY                        6    OverLay(View1:27)
     D  V1TYPE                       10    OverLay(View1:35)
     D  V1PTY                         3    OverLay(View1:47)

     D View2           DS            50
     D  V1FNUM                        7    OverLay(View2:01)
     D  V1JOB                        10    OverLay(View2:11)
     D  V1JOB#                        6    OverLay(View2:23)
     D  V1DATE                        8    OverLay(View2:31)
     D  V1TIME                        8    OverLay(View2:41)

     D Information     DS
     D  KeyPressed           369    369
     D  Cursor               370    371B 0
     D  SdScreen              83     92

     D Indicators      DS
     D  AnyErrors                      N   OverLay(Indicators:99)
     D  LastPage                       N   OverLay(Indicators:98)
     D  ClearSub                       N   OverLay(Indicators:88)
     D  ViewInd                        N   OverLay(Indicators:55)
     D  ViewInd2                       N   OverLay(Indicators:56)
     D  ShowKey3                       N   OverLay(Indicators:53)
     D  ShowKey2                       N   OverLay(Indicators:52)
     D  ShowKey1                       N   OverLay(Indicators:51)
     D  InvalidOptn                    N   OverLay(Indicators:11)

     Ì*¹Function Key Hex Values
     D ProcessKey      C                   x'31'
     D ExitKey         C                   x'33'
     D PromptKey       C                   x'34'
     D RefreshKey      C                   x'35'
     D ViewKey         C                   x'3B'
     D PreviousKey     C                   x'3C'
     D TopKey          C                   x'B5'
     D BottomKey       C                   x'B6'
     D WriterKey       C                   x'B8'
     D DescKey         C                   x'B9'
     D PrinterKey      C                   x'BA'
     D MoreKey         C                   x'BC'
     D EnterKey        C                   x'F1'

     Ì*¹Other Constants
     D False           C                   '0'
     D True            C                   '1'

     D F24Cnt          S              1  0
     D S1Max           S                   Like(SFLRRN)
     D SvRRN           S                   Like(SFLRRN)
     D Cmd             S           3000A
     D Len             S             15P 5

     Ì*¹External Program Calls
     D QCMDEXC         PR                  ExtPgm('QCMDEXC')
     D Cmd                         3000A
     D Len                           15P 5
     D Error                          3A
     D CmdError        S              3A
     D SvRCD#          S                   Like(SFRCD#)

     C     *ENTRY        PLIST
     C                   PARM                    USER             10

      /Free

        If User <> '*CURRENT';
           SdUser = User;
        EndIf;

        LastPage = *On;
        ViewInd  = *On;
        ViewInd2 = *Off;
        ExSr LoadS1#;
        SFLRRN = 0;
        ShowKey1 = *On;
        SvRCD# = 1;
        DoW KeyPressed <> ExitKey;

            //¹By default we want to display first page of subfile
            SFRCD# = 1;
            If SFLRRN > S1Max;
               SFLRRN = S1Max;
            EndIf;

            //¹However if user was on another page, display that one.
            If SFLRRN > 9;

               SFRCD# = (%Int(SFLRRN / 10) * 9) + 1;

               // SFRCD# = SFLRRN;
            EndIf;

            CmdLine = *Blanks;
            Write Ovr;
            Write D1;
       //   DoW '1';
                Monitor;
                   ExFmt C1;
       //          Leave;      //¹If no errors, then leave this loop.
                On-Error *All;
                   SFRCD# = 1;
                   SFLRRN = 1;
                   ItEr;
                EndMon;
       //   EndDo;
            Read D1;
            Clear Msg;
            Reset AnyErrors;

            If KeyPressed = ExitKey Or KeyPressed = PreviousKey;
               Leave;
            ElseIf KeyPressed = PromptKey;    //¹F4
               ExSr F4Pressed#;
            ElseIf KeyPressed = RefreshKey;   //¹F5
               ExSr LoadS1#;
            ElseIf KeyPressed = ViewKey;      //¹F11
               ViewInd  = not ViewInd;
               ViewInd2 = not ViewInd2;
               ExSr LoadS1#;
            ElseIf KeyPressed = TopKey;       //¹F17
               SFLRRN = 1;
            ElseIf KeyPressed = BottomKey;    //¹F18
               SFLRRN = S1Max;
            ElseIf KeyPressed = MoreKey;      //¹F24
               ExSr F24Pressed#;
            ElseIf Keypressed = EnterKey;     //¹Enter
               ExSr EnterPressed#;
            EndIf;
        EndDo;
        *InLr = *On;
        Return;

//ã-----------------------------------------------------------------

//ã-----------------------------------------------------------------
        BegSr LoadS1#;

           ClearSub = *On;
           Write C1;
           ClearSub = *Off;

           //¹set this to zero to let OS/400 handle errors
           dsEC.BytesProvided = 0;

           //¹Make space for (approx) 1000 spooled files to be listed
           size = %size(dsLH) + 512 + (%size(dsSF) * 1000);

           //¹Create a user space
           //¹List spooled files to the user space
           //¹Get a pointer to the returned user space

           //¹Create a user space
           QUSCRTUS(MYSPACE: 'USRSPC': size: x'00': '*ALL':
                'Temp User Space for QUSLSPL API':  '*YES': dsEC);

           //¹List spooled files to the user space
           QUSLSPL(MYSPACE:'SPLF0300':SdUser:'*ALL':'*ALL':'*ALL':dsEC);

           //¹Get a pointer to the returned user space
           QUSPTRUS(MYSPACE:p_UsrSpc);

           //¹Loop through list, for each spooled file, display the
           //¹7=MSGW, 8=PND, 9=PRT,10=FIN,11=SND,12=DFR
           p_Entry = p_UsrSpc + dsLH.ListOffset;
           S1N = 0;
           S1Max = 0;
           iX = 1;
           DoW iX <= dsLH.NumEntries;
               S1Optn = ' ';

               SfUser = dsSF.UserName;
               SfFile = dsSF.SplfName;

               //¹View one
               V1USRD = dsSF.UserData;
               SFUSRD = dsSF.UserData;
               EvalR V1PAGE = %EditC(dsSF.TotalPages:'Z');
               EvalR SFPAGE = %EditC(dsSF.TotalPages:'Z');
               EvalR V1COPY = %EditC(dsSF.CopiesLeft:'Z');
               EvalR SFCOPY = %EditC(dsSF.CopiesLeft:'Z');
               V1TYPE = dsSF.FormType;
               SFTYPE = dsSF.FormType;
               V1PTY  = dsSF.Priority;
               SFPTY  = dsSF.Priority;

               //¹View two
               EvalR V1FNUM = %EditC(dsSF.SplfNbr:'Z');
               EvalR SFFNUM = %EditC(dsSF.SplfNbr:'Z');
               V1JOB  = dsSF.JobName;
               SFJOB  = dsSF.JobName;
               V1JOB# = dsSF.JobNumber;
               SFJOB# = dsSF.JobNumber;
               V1DATE = %Char(%date(dsSF.OpenDate:*Cymd0):*MDY);
               SFDATE = %Char(%date(dsSF.OpenDate:*Cymd0):*MDY);
               V1TIME = %SubSt(dsSF.OpenTime:1:2) + ':' +
                        %SubSt(dsSF.OpenTime:3:2) + ':' +
                        %SubSt(dsSF.OpenTime:5:2);
               SFTIME = V1Time;

               //¹View one, status
               If dsSF.SplfStatus = 1;
                  V1Stat = 'RDY';
               ElseIf dsSF.SplfStatus = 2;
                  V1Stat = 'OPN';
               ElseIf dsSF.SplfStatus = 3;
                  V1Stat = 'CLO';
               ElseIf dsSF.SplfStatus = 4;
                  V1Stat = 'SAV';
               ElseIf dsSF.SplfStatus = 5;
                  V1Stat = 'WRT';
               ElseIf dsSF.SplfStatus = 6;
                  V1Stat = 'HLD';
               ElseIf dsSF.SplfStatus = 7;
                  V1Stat = 'MSGW';
               ElseIf dsSF.SplfStatus = 8;
                  V1Stat = 'PND';
               ElseIf dsSF.SplfStatus = 9;
                  V1Stat = 'PRT';
               ElseIf dsSF.SplfStatus = 10;
                  V1Stat = 'FIN';
               ElseIf dsSF.SplfStatus = 11;
                  V1Stat = 'SND';
               ElseIf dsSF.SplfStatus = 12;
                  V1Stat = 'DFR';
               EndIf;
               SFStat = V1Stat;

               If ViewInd = *On;
                  SFALTV = View1;
               ElseIf ViewInd2 = *On;
                  SFALTV = View2;
               EndIf;

               If dsSF.OutQueueLib <> 'AUDLIB' And
                  dsSF.OutQueue    <> 'DEADQ'  And
                  dsSF.OutQueue    <> 'SPLIT'  And
                  dsSF.OutQueue    <> 'NOTES'  And
                  dsSF.SplfName    <> 'QPRINT'  And
                  dsSF.SplfName    <> 'QPJOBLOG' And
                  dsSF.OutQueue    <> 'NOTESX';
                  S1Max += 1;
                  S1N   += 1;
                  InvalidOptn = *Off;
                  Write S1;
               EndIf;
               p_Entry = p_Entry + dsLH.EntrySize;
               iX += 1;

           EndDo;

           If S1N = 0;
              S1N = 1;
              SFALTV = 'No Spoolfiles To Display';
              Clear SfUser;
              Clear SfFile;
              Write S1;
              S1N = 0;
           EndIf;

           //¹Delete user space
           QUSDLTUS(MYSPACE: dsEC);
        EndSr;

//ã-----------------------------------------------------------------

//ã-----------------------------------------------------------------
        BegSr F4Pressed#;
           //¹F4 and Enter perform same function. well,4 our purpose it
does
           ExSr EnterPressed#;

        EndSr;

//ã-----------------------------------------------------------------

//ã-----------------------------------------------------------------
        BegSr F22Pressed#;

           //¹Work with all printers.
           Cmd = 'WRKWTR WTR(*PRT)';
           Len = %Len(%Trim(Cmd));
           GoCmd(Cmd);

        EndSr;

//ã-----------------------------------------------------------------

//ã-----------------------------------------------------------------
        BegSr F24Pressed#;

           ShowKey1 = *Off;
           ShowKey2 = *Off;
           ShowKey3 = *Off;
           F24Cnt += 1;
           If F24Cnt = 1;
              ShowKey1 = *On;
           ElseIf F24Cnt = 2;
              ShowKey2 = *On;
           ElseIf F24Cnt = 3;
              ShowKey3 = *On;
              F24Cnt = 0;
           EndIf;

        EndSr;

//ã-----------------------------------------------------------------

//ã-----------------------------------------------------------------
        BegSr EnterPressed#;

           *In01 = *Off;
           DoW '1';
               ReadC S1;
               If %EoF(BEFDS000@@);
                  Leave;
               EndIf;

               If S1N >= S1Max;
                  SFLRRN = S1Max - 1;
               Else;
                  SFLRRN = S1N;
               EndIf;

               If S1Optn = ' ';
                  InvalidOptn = *Off;
                  Update S1;
                  ItEr;
               EndIf;

               *In01 = *On;

               //¹Verify user has authority to spoolfile.
               //¹Users can view files in thier own department or those
               //¹that belong to the operator.
           //  If %SubSt(SdUser:1:3) <> %SubSt(SFUser:1:3) And
           //     SFUser <> 'OPERATOR';
           //     AnyErrors = *On;
           //     Msg = 'ÏUSER DOES NOT HAVE AUTHORITY TO THIS SPOOLFILE·';
          //      InvalidOptn = *On;
          //      Update S1;
          //      ItEr;
          //   EndIf;

               If KeyPressed = PromptKey And
                  S1Optn <> '1' And S1Optn <> '2' And S1Optn <> '3' And
                  S1Optn <> '7';
                  AnyErrors = *On;
                  InvalidOptn = *On;
                  Msg = 'Option ' + S1Optn + ' cannot be prompted';
                  Update S1;
                  ItEr;
               EndIf;

               Cmd = 'FILE(' + SFFILE + ') ' +
                     'JOB(' + %Trim(SFJOB#) + '/' +
                              %Trim(SFUSER) + '/' +
                              %Trim(SFJOB) + ') ' +
                     'SPLNBR(' + %Trim(SFFNUM) + ') JOBSYSNAME(*ONLY) ' +
                     'CRTDATE(' + '''' + SFDATE + '''' + ' ' +
                                  '''' + SFTIME + '''' + ')';

               If S1Optn = '1';
                  Cmd = 'SNDNETSPLF ' + %Trim(Cmd);
                  If KeyPressed = PromptKey Or
                     (KeyPressed = EnterKey And CmdLine = *Blanks);
                     Cmd = 'SNDNETSPLF ?*FILE(' + SFFILE + ') ' +
                           '?*JOB(' + %Trim(SFJOB#) + '/' +
                                      %Trim(SFUSER) + '/' +
                                      %Trim(SFJOB) + ') ' +
                    '?*SPLNBR(' + %Trim(SFFNUM) + ') ?*JOBSYSNAME(*ONLY) '
+
                    '?*CRTDATE(' + '''' + SFDATE + '''' + ' ' +
                                   '''' + SFTIME + '''' + ')';
                  EndIf;
                  If CmdLine <> *Blanks;
                     Cmd = %Trim(Cmd) + ' ' + %Trim(CmdLine);
                  EndIf;
               ElseIf S1Optn = '2';
                  Cmd = 'CHGSPLFA ' + %Trim(Cmd);
                  If KeyPressed = PromptKey Or
                     (KeyPressed = EnterKey And CmdLine = *Blanks);
                     Cmd = '? CHGSPLFA ?*FILE(' + SFFILE + ') ' +
                           '?*JOB(' + %Trim(SFJOB#) + '/' +
                                      %Trim(SFUSER) + '/' +
                                      %Trim(SFJOB) + ') ' +
                    '?*SPLNBR(' + %Trim(SFFNUM) + ') ?*JOBSYSNAME(*ONLY) '
+
                    '?*CRTDATE(' + '''' + SFDATE + '''' + ' ' +
                                   '''' + SFTIME + '''' + ')';
                  EndIf;
                  If CmdLine <> *Blanks;
                     Cmd = %Trim(Cmd) + ' ' + %Trim(CmdLine);
                  EndIf;
               ElseIf S1Optn = '3';
                     Cmd = 'HLDSPLF FILE(' + SFFILE + ') '         +
                           'JOB(' + %Trim(SFJOB#) + '/'            +
                                    %Trim(SFUSER) + '/'            +
                                    %Trim(SFJOB) + ') '            +
                           'SPLNBR(' + %Trim(SFFNUM) + ') '        +
                           'JOBSYSNAME(*ONLY) '                    +
                           'CRTDATE(' + '''' + SFDATE + '''' + ' ' +
                                        '''' + SFTIME + '''' + ')';
                  If KeyPressed = PromptKey;
                     Cmd = '? HLDSPLF ?*FILE(' + SFFILE + ') '       +
                           '?*JOB(' + %Trim(SFJOB#) + '/'            +
                                      %Trim(SFUSER) + '/'            +
                                      %Trim(SFJOB) + ') '            +
                           '?*SPLNBR(' + %Trim(SFFNUM) + ') '        +
                           '?*JOBSYSNAME(*ONLY) '                    +
                           '?*CRTDATE(' + '''' + SFDATE + '''' + ' ' +
                                          '''' + SFTIME + '''' + ')';
                  EndIf;
                  If CmdLine <> *Blanks;
                     Cmd = %Trim(Cmd) + ' ' + %Trim(CmdLine);
                  EndIf;
               ElseIf S1Optn = '7';
                  Cmd = '? CPYSPLF ?*FILE(' + SFFILE + ') '       +
                        '?*JOB(' + %Trim(SFJOB#) + '/'            +
                                   %Trim(SFUSER) + '/'            +
                                   %Trim(SFJOB) + ') '            +
                        '?*SPLNBR(' + %Trim(SFFNUM) + ') '        +
                        '?*JOBSYSNAME(*ONLY) '                    +
                        '?*CRTDATE(' + '''' + SFDATE + '''' + ' ' +
                                       '''' + SFTIME + '''' + ')';
                  If CmdLine <> *Blanks;
                     Cmd = %Trim(Cmd) + ' ' + %Trim(CmdLine);
                  EndIf;
               ElseIf S1Optn = '4';
                  Cmd = 'CHGSPLFA ' + %Trim(Cmd) + ' OUTQ(DEADQ)';
               ElseIf S1Optn = '5';
                  Cmd = 'DSPSPLF ' + Cmd;
               ElseIf S1Optn = '6';
                  Cmd = 'RLSSPLF ' + Cmd;
               ElseIf S1Optn = '8';
                  Cmd = 'WRKSPLFA ' + Cmd;
               ElseIf S1Optn = '9';
                  Cmd = 'WRKPRTSTS ' + Cmd;
               EndIf;

               Len = %Len(%Trim(Cmd));

               ReturnCode = GoCmd(Cmd);
               Select;
                  When ReturnCode = Success;
                  When ReturnCode = NullString;
                  Other;
                     AnyErrors = *On;
                     Msg = %Char(ReturnCode);
                     //éMsg = 'Operation did not complete due to error';
                     InvalidOptn = *On;
                     Update S1;
                     ItEr;
               EndSL;

           EndDo;

           //¹Monitor program call and display any error messages
           If *In01 = *Off And CmdLine = *Blanks;
              *InLR = *On;
              Return;
           ElseIf *In01 = *Off;
              Cmd = CmdLine;
              ReturnCode = GoCmd(Cmd);
              Select;
                 When ReturnCode = Success;
                 When ReturnCode = NullString;
                 Other;
                    Msg = 'Command Ended In Error';
              EndSL;
              //Len = %Len(%Trim(Cmd));
              //Monitor;
              //   QCMDEXC(Cmd:Len:CmdError);
              //On-Error *Program;
              //   Msg = 'Command Ended In Error';
              //EndMon;
           EndIf;

           //¹Rebuild file and subfile
           If not AnyErrors;
              ExSr LoadS1#;
           EndIf;

        EndSr;
      /End-Free

Michael Schutte

             "John"
             <jallen@xxxxxxxxx
             Sent by:                  <MIDRANGE-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
             midrange-l-bounce                                          cc
             s@xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                   Subject
                                       Cause for CPD3C21 format name not
             04/28/2006 02:33          valid when calling QUSLSPL
             PM

             Please respond to
             Midrange Systems
                 Technical
                Discussion
             <midrange-l@midra
                 nge.com>

I am trying to use the QUSLSPL program to get a list of
spooled files into a user space

I am on V5R3 and when I call the program QUSLSPL I get
message CPD3C21

I verified and re-verified that the format name is spelled
correctly

Message ID . . . . . . . . . :   CPD3C21

Message file . . . . . . . . :   QCPFMSG

  Library  . . . . . . . . . :     QSYS2924

Message . . . . :   Format name SPLF0100 is not valid.

Cause . . . . . :   The format name specified is not valid.

Here is my call

CALL PGM(QUSLSPL) PARM('SFWOQENT  QTEMP     ' 'SPLF0100'
'*ALL'
'QEZJOBLOG *LIBL     ' '*ALL' '*ALL')

Does anyone know possible causes for format name SPLF0100
not being valid?

Thanks

John