I for one have tried over the past year or so to change the terminology that
I use when referring to the AS/400, System i, iSeries, whatever you want to
call it.

There is a distinct difference in my mind between legacy and old.  legacy is
misused an awful lot these days and I am as quilty of it as anyone.

Legacy refers to history, something which defines an individuals
performance, a company, or a machine.

Old is just that...OLD.

I still prefer 5250 for most applications but considering our industry, it
is something that still works exceptionally well.

On Fri, 28 Apr 2006 09:29:40 -0400, Chris Payne wrote