From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Andres Colodrero
Sent: Thursday, April 27, 2006 1:16 PM
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Using FTP: the best way

I need conect to DHL ftp server, catch files, transfer to iseries files and
delete files into ftp server.

I have seen some methods, like "ovrdbf(input) using quote comand" or FTPAPI(
i test this apis, works very fine. I prefer FTPAPI (more control about
operations), but my boss (mmmmmm) prefers "ovrdbf inputs". But i dont have
used this methods.

whát´s the best way?.