> <<begin editorial comment>>
> Now that the country is being run by 30 and 40 something MBA's who live
> and die by their spreadsheets, if the System i folks don't generate Excel
> for them, they will jump at the chance to switch to a Wintel platform.
> <<end editorial comment>>

Speaking as a 40-something who's about half done with his MBA, I'd like to
say that I don't live and die by Excel.  I am aspiring to run the country,
however.  In fact, I typically don't like spreadsheets just because of
their over-use and mis-use.  They should not be used as word-processors or
databases, just number crunchers and data reporting mechanisms.  <g>

LONG LIVE THE iSERIES!

Dave Parnin
--
Nishikawa Standard Company