Hi John!

I agree with you, but had a question.  At what point is there a business
case to start using subprocedures (or other "new" technology)?  Most of us
agree they provide more benefits over routines, but yet we can get along
fine without them (at least here).  I guess what I'm saying is, isn't
keeping up with technology itself a business case?

I understand not wanting to spend the money for outside training; that's
understandable and would require justification.  But people who refuse to
learn anything new and are afraid of change, that's entirely different and
is what I thought Eric was getting at.  One low training-cost example is
file operation bifs (%found, %eof, etc.)  I'm the only one here using
them.  Others have seen my code, so they know how, yet they still use
indicators.  There seems to be no business case except for staying current
with technology.

-Mike