Good Morning;

I have a journal receiver that has been detached from the journal, and
saved to tape.  I would like to delete the journal receiver, but when I
do, I get a CPF7024 reason Code #02.  Is there a way to see who has a
pending commit on a journal?

Here is a print key of the error message from my job log

                         Additional Message Information

 Message ID . . . . . . :   CPF7024

 Date sent  . . . . . . :   04/13/06      Time sent  . . . . . . :
09:24:15

 Message . . . . :   Receiver PKMSRC3522 in WM242BASD not deleted.
Reason

   code, 2.

 Cause . . . . . :   Journal receiver PKMSRC3522 in library WM242BASD
cannot be

   deleted because of reason code 2. The reason codes and their meanings

   follow:

     1 -- A journaled object associated with journal receiver PKMSRC3522
has

   changes that have not been forced to auxiliary storage.

     2 -- The receiver contains entries for changes that are not
committed or

   rolled back.  These entries are necessary for IPL recovery
operations.

Brian Stapleton
Senior Programmer Analyst
Carhartt, Inc.